ValiantGamesIndieValiantGamesIndie

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

B² Demo B² Demo

You know what its a great idea. I love the whole fall down the right way concept. but the problem here isnt only the visuals. the way that the levels are formed kindof hurts some gameplay because i can usually just cheat my way down. its like creating wasted space that isnt trying to confuse me. i have no idea whats going on in the level with the blue box though.

It can be a great game though.

R-TuNes98 responds:

thx for youre feedback! ill take that into consideration

Wild Drift: Open World 3D Wild Drift: Open World 3D

i mean it doesnt have the best control. The most fun you can have here is driving around outside the city in the desert. Im not sure what its scoring me on though lmao you dont really have to try. its a cute idea ill give it that. It could be made to be much, much better.

7 Differences 7 Differences

its actually a neat game but it only has one level so i have to give it a lower grade. I like the no cheating ability and it actually was sortof difficult. for like, 5 minutes.

freeworldgroup responds:

thanks, but it has several levels...

Space Jump Space Jump

this is an awesome concept

BREADCRUMBS V2 BREADCRUMBS V2

Its a great idea and im loving you used stencyl. Literally the only thing missing would be a few more components, but you know what, its interesting that even though its such a simple concept, layed out the way it is can give it some level of difficulty. I like it. Good job with the level design. even if it is basic.

Heli-Fella Heli-Fella

The concept is actually great its like in the genre of flappybird or marble fall. Its not bad

hackD3v responds:

Thanks man, more things are coming, thanks for the review.

Infinite Surfer Infinite Surfer

Great idea!

It Is My First Time It Is My First Time

Too much luck involved but good idea.

tank v ufo tank v ufo

its a really great idea, simple and fun. but it would honestly benefit from a health system. the controls are a little tough to do with a mouse and the keys, itd be better to use only keys.

CatchandReleaseGamei responds:

thanks for the advise

Joe Joe

its a simple fun idea but it definately needs some refining. good visuals